Independent Cardboard Box Designer
Reshaping Your e-Commerce and Other Packaging
Right Box – Right Cost – Nothing Left
Picking the most obvious box design could cost you time & money.Does Your e-Commerce Packaging Survive The Journey?
Will it pass an ISTA (International Safe Transit Authority) or Amazon 6 or even a UN test if required?
Often you’ll get what someone thinks is the design to use but probably haven’t thought too much about proper protection, delighting the customer, disposal or production costs.
As A Freelance This Is How I Work With YouWell, without looking like a CV here is a small list of skills and help I can offer.
- If you’re a boxmaker and your Design resource is overwhelmed, help is always on hand for those who ask for it, as they say!!!
- I have a CAD ( Impact ) and my own cutting table. So prototyping and checking the fit is easy.
- I’ve been an independent designer for nearly 20 years and have 49 years of experience in total with differing types of box businesses.
- I am very commercially savvy, so as cost and pricing is very important in todays business climate i’m not just a Designer..
Having recently done nearly 6 years in one of the two biggest European box businesses I have a lot to offer from the big world of packaging.
Designing for conversion machinery is more important than ever, I can transform a design teams thinking and direction.
Training is something designers today do not seem to get much of.. I can help with that too.
Why a Millimetre is so ImportantRETAIL READY PACKS ..Ship More To Store!!!!!!!!
Find the optimised pack and retain cash if you’re a producer and supplier to the retail world
These boxes do not fill the pallet area well because the bottle isn't the right size
However, by adjusting the bottle size by a few millimetres and keeping the same capacity, you can now get 20% more on the same pallet
Are you sure your bottles or cartons are the right size?
If you’re changing the size due to new plastic materials etc, now’s your chance to optimise your boxes and pallet volumes.
To read more go to my BLOG
Get in touch if you want to investigate your potential savings…….
Necessity Is The Mother Of InventionSo is your packaging right?
- New pack design is my bread and butter.
- Finding new ways to protect products is very important in our sustainability drive.
- e-Commerce has been a big part of my recent work.
I also have my own sister site
Where you can find boxes to buy in small quantities for artisans/crafters and small businesses who just need boxes that work.